- Golden Harmony Martial Arts Instructor under Sifu Gordon Wicks
- Sandan (3rd degree black belt ) Kyokushin Karate
- Ikkyu, 1st Kyu Brown Belt- Judo
- Purple Belt through Royler Gracie Jiu-Jitsu
- Ikkyu, 1st Kyu Brown Belt -Okinawan Shorin Ryu, Zentokukai Karate Association
- Boxing at Elsemere/Tiberi Boxing Gym
- Muay Thai Boxing under Kumron Vaitayanon
Born in Malone NY in 1968 , Aric began training Kyokushin Karate in 1977 and youth boxing through the Golden Gloves program at the local YMCA. at the age of 8. He continued his training, earning 3rd degree Black Belt in 1997. Martial arts & weight lifting are an integral aspect of Aric's life, and a life long pursuit. His passion for training is only matched by his love and commitment to his lovely wife, Heidi and their four children.
Aric Conto has competed in martial arts tournaments regularly for over 30 years in Western Boxing, Full Contact Karate Fighting, Judo & JiuJitsu. From 1994-1998, Aric for the Department Of Corrections as a member of the special P.E.R.T. team, handling cell extractions, disturbances and riots state wide.
Aric has been training with Sifu Gordon Wicks in Golden Harmony Kung Fu since 2011 and brings his vast experience to Golden Harmony Kung Fu as a basics training instructor. We are honored to have this dedicated martial artist in our ranks.